.gif)
His name is Sriharsha Karanth.
He comes from Bangalore, India.
We met about six years ago, or in a mid of 2004, in Yahoo Chat room.
at that time our interaction is very intense, even after I got married we were still taking the time to mailing each other. but as time passed, with each activity, we began to lose contact. but I always think of him as a best friend.and never change though we never met or talked.
Last year, probably in June or July, we met again.
And this time as I was not too busy, our interactions became more stable.
We often talk and write again.
We try to figure out the traits of each, and of course, again become best friends.
And soon in a year, he entered the closest circle of my life.
as he has always been a best friend who supports me in every condition. friends who made me see the world with all its problems, from the more positive view. I share problems with him, and he always gave me a fair solution. and always.
for me, Karanth was a genius and brilliant. he was a software engineer, and I think he has had many achievements in his life. He just did not realize it.
He was a shy guy, sensitive and tenderhearted. But at the same time he was over sensitive until he was easily hurt. according to his confession, he was a lazy and eater. and as I remember our conversation, he was very excited when talking about food, or about ... sleep!
and if about a job, I think he's hardworker, dedicated, and forward-looking. he has well-organized plan, which I thought it would be accomplished well.
Its not easy to maintain communication in virtual friendship , because in addition to vulnerable misunderstanding, trust and honesty is also a prerequisite for this friendship.but I believe Karanth as I believe in my other best friends in my real world. I love him just like I love my best friend in my real world. I treat him just like I treat my best friends in my real world. even sometimes, he is more real than they are. and since we met in the 2004, I did not find that he changed against me. that's what makes me believe in him, and I highly respect to him.
sometimes, like all best friends in this world, we also fought and argued. mainly due to a misunderstanding, differences in language, customs, habits, and even culture. some things are common in India, which is not common in Indonesia, and vice versa. and it all does not make us stop being friends, but makes us feel even richer with all these differences. and make us proud of this friendship when we are able to bridge the differences between us.
for my very best friend, Sriharsha Karanth, I am proud of you, and I am proud of this very precious friendship, bestfriends forever!! ^_^

hmmmmm...karanth..im jealous with u... :(
BalasHapushehehe... dont be jelaous, u would have ur own note here sweety :P
BalasHapusiyah????! Asyiiiiikk....seNNang Lantas yun...hehee..tp yg baik2 yah? Awas klo g!!!! hmmmm...yun cabut jadi penggemar berat blog fa! hahaaa..yun tunggu!!
BalasHapusawww thats so nice of u to say that fa.....
BalasHapushi yun..whats up..how r u buddy....
BalasHapushehehe.. thats the real you in my eyes buddy, :)
BalasHapus@fa..: mana note buat yun? ah, dirimu memang cm berjanji.... :(
BalasHapus@karanth..: hiii....alhamdulillah, im fine. and i hope u too karanth...