Sunny afternoon, in front of the house with kids.
I was watching my kids playing near the rabbit hutch at the lower left of the porch steps of our house, when suddenly my eyes caught the strange object stuck in the fence where I stood. Yuck… what is it?? Greenish white, very sticky, watery, and ants surrounded. Slowly I noticed it and started guessing about what it was sticky. Maybe bat droppings? Sometimes they leave such a “souvenir” after had dinner in sapodilla tree. But ofcourse its not bat dropping, I know what its like. Or its probably bird dropping? But it seems there was never any bird that leaved any droppings in our terrace in spite of they flying around our house. And I also know bird dropping is not looked like this sticky one. Ufhh.. what if the rest of dead lizard eaten by ants? Isn’t it pale greenish white?? Iiiiicckk…. Very disgusting… but why didn’t I smell it? It should be stingy right??
I was still busy guessing and feel disgusting myself until I didn’t notice that my baby was already stood up in front of me with a curious eyes.
“ummie what are you doin?” she asked.
“this is umm.. you know, im staring at this sticky thing… what is that..? I answered and pointed that thing from afar.
“this??” she pointed the object with her tiny point finger.
“eeeeiittttt!!! Don’t touch…..!!” I screamed panicly and raised my both hands with a horrible face.
“what’s wrong with u ummie?” she asked wonderingly with a raised eyebrows, and before I replied she already continued,
“this is Yupi candy that Nabigh chucked up yesterday, so its stick on the fence, and eaten by ants. The ants could not carry it to their nest, so they ate it just here.”
“huh?” I was still wondering about her long explanation when she continue explaining.
“yeah Mi, this is his candy, why don’t u dare to touch it?” and then she went away to play again with her brother who was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, then both hurried back to hutch.
And I just recalled…. Yesterday I have bought the Yupi Candies (Jelly candy), cow shaped, white and green…. O lalaa…. Suddenly I felt so so stupid…. ^_~

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar