Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

Welcome To English Version of dunia-adrie

Hi all readers,
I am so glad to know that the audiences of my blogs are also coming from other countries from outside Indonesia, I don't mind how they got here, one of them might stray from google and another one might love Rumi's poets, so the most important thing here is they came here and read my blog whether they like it or dislike it. And I hope they come again another time to read more.

And here I'm writing many things about my life, my kids, my own poets, parenting tips, social life and others. And because of you, my honour abroad readers, i would like to share them all to you by creating English version of every posting in this blog. I have tried to make an independent page for my English version, like bilingual blog, but its a little bit difficult to do, because I need to create new domain for my blog, or I need to install a translator machine into my blog and let them working as my readers click on it. But unfortunately, grammatical errors are oftenly happened in such translator, so I'm worried that I cannot convey my point of view as I wanted to convey. So, temporarily I would just write it manually until I find out how to make an independent bilingual page in my blog without using two domains or installing translator machine. Or please someone help me in this case?? :)

Finally, you can find English Translation of each posting through English Page on categories. I hope I can translate it well and share my point of view in a correct way. I also hope to strengthen my English proficiency through this page. So, suggestions and constructive criticism are very expected here.

Happy reading, and thank you very much for coming here :)

Yours,

dunia adrie

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

adrie and faiz daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers